- A Garey Park Annual Pass is an individual pass which provides unlimited entry into Garey Park during park hours for the pass-holder and any guests in the same vehicle.
- Pass-holder must be at least 16 years old.
- Pass-holder must be present for the pass to apply.
- Need more than one card? Additional Annual Passes may be purchased for other members of the same household for a discounted rate.
- Annual Passes are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- The pass includes a barcode which will be scanned at the Gatehouse upon arrival to the park. You must present the pass card when checking in.
- Withdrawn annual passes incur a $30 withdrawal fee and receive a prorated refund for the amount of time remaining on the pass.
- Your pass card may be replaced for a $5 fee.
Garey Park Annual Pass: $150 per Individual
Additional Annual Pass: $25 per Additional Pass for person in same household
Discounted Rates for Georgetown Residents (must live inside City Limits)
Garey Park Annual Pass: $100 per Individual
Additional Annual Pass: $20 per Additional Pass for person in same household
Not sure whether or not you are considered a Resident? Check your address! Simply search your address and if it appears in the yellow area, you are a Resident. If your address appears in the white/grey area, you are a Non-Resident and do not qualify got the Resident discount.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can my friends or family members use my pass card?
- The individual whose name is printed on the card must be present inside the vehicle for the pass to apply.
Could my pass card apply to my guests in another vehicle?
- Your annual pass only applies to the vehicle you are inside. Regular entry fees apply to any vehicle that does not have a pass-holder inside.
Can I purchase an additional annual pass later, if I decide I need one?
- Yes, you can purchase the Additional Annual Pass at any time, however, it will be back-dated so that both passes expire on the same day.